What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An extremely detailed guide that will help you fully prepare for your important interview
- Allows you to learn how to effectively communicate your strengths and unique selling points
- Provides you with solid, honest, and impressive responses to tough interview questions
- Provide you with solid, honest, and impressive responses to tough interview questions
- What are your professional goals for the next 5-10 years? (Question #5)
- What is your most significant achievement in education? (Question #33)
- How to prepare and research the school district before your education interview
- 101 effective answers to specific administrator interview questions and answers
- Lets you know how to communicate the value you can offer a school district
- Let you know how to communicate the value you can offer a school district
- Information about behavioral interviews and why school districts use them
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. A+ Principals’ Interview Edge scores 70.18/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://resumes-for-principals.com/PIE/Principals-Interview-Edge.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: resumes-for-principals.com you’ll also be taken through to resumes-for-principals.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)